Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Everlasting Love


I have been writing for a couple years now. I have talked about travel, life, and love. I have talked about  lessons you learn as you grow older and wiser. One thing I always loved doing was listening to other people's stories because they inspire me. In my own life, I have fallen in love. It's the most powerful emotion that a human being can bare. So it makes sense that this story spoke to me. This man has fallen for this wonderful girl and this is what he had to say to her...
I have been doing a lot of thinking about what I want in life and continue to always come up with the very same answers. I have been thinking of ways that allow myself to properly see the impact you have on me, and this is the most important question I have asked myself. Why is she so special to you?
The answer is that there are thousands of reasons why she is so special to me. She listens when I need her to just listen. Her smile is something I look forward to everyday. I can't get enough of her freckles. I seem to aim my every kiss towards at least one or several of her freckles hoping one day I will have kissed them all. She make my body tingle every time I think of her which, really, is every minute of every day so I am in a continuous state of tingles. Her skin is a never forgotten touch. It's soft and smells delicious. I am always thinking about ways I can get in direct contact with her warm body. 
She has the most beautiful eyes that make me melt. I tend to keep my eyes slightly open during our kisses just to be able to be the first one to see her beautiful eyes. Her hair tickles my face constantly which arouses me more and more every time. The smell of her hair sticks with me every hour of everyday. Her nose is this cute little nose that I enjoy rubbing with my face and my own nose to it because it sends shivers up my spine.
Her sense of caring, her love, and her commitment to me and Kayne, my son, will never be forgotten. It's this "born again" type of feeling that she gives me every time we are together. I keep telling myself this is what I have been looking for my entire life, and am so proud to announce that I have finally found that special someone I can actually say I want to spend the rest of my life with.
I constantly find myself thinking of ways to keep her interested in me. I have always told myself if I can tell a her she is beautiful every single day, then she is the one who will be in my heart forever. I have found myself telling her every single day that she is beautiful which deep in my soul is a significant sign that I have accomplished the most meaningful goal towards everlasting love. She continuously surprises me with affection and love and never fails to show me. She has an amazing family to which I hope to belong to one day as we move towards becoming a family ourselves.
She never fails to show me how wonderful a family with her would be. That's why I am always talking to her about having children of our own and how beautiful she will be once she would get pregnant. Her commitment to family and wanting one of her own blows my mind and gives me just that much more energy and motivation to continue to tell her how much I really want a family with her.
She has made me feel like I have never felt before. I cannot get enough of everything she has to offer to our growing relationship. I have found the most amazing feeling of adoration and love which I will treasure forevermore. She means the world to me and I will continue to show her just how much.
I am confident that I can give her the life she wants and needs. I want to support and love her to the best of my ability for the rest of my life. And I am confident I will always make sure that her happiness is my priority.

Love you to the moon and back for eternity! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment