Sunday, June 24, 2012

When the Clouds Roll Back I Think of You...

After yet another friend passing away, I can't help but think about my life one more time. I go back to how I felt before I left for all my travels, and realize that our time here isn't always short, or long, or great, or anything else. It just is, and we need to live it up everyday in a positive way to remember that it might be our last.

After the passing of 11 close friends, my passion for travels, adventures, and love is now stronger than ever. Creating those bonds with people from all over the world was by far the best highlights of my life! Although it was fantastic, I cannot speak of it as a thing from the past. I am still living the way I intended to when I set out for my adventures to nowhere. Everytime you set out to find your life's path, you end up nowhere almost everywhere and that everywhere is always nowhere...and that always feels like home, because you come to realize that home is within.

Rest in Peace...I will now continue to live for you in your legacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment