Sunday, September 25, 2011

Future Dreams

Sometimes I wonder who I’m going to meet and marry. I used to be a hopeless romantic I would say. I wanted to be a housewife and take care of my kids and my gorgeous husband.
Things over the years change. Priorities change. I am by all means in no rush to get married, but sometimes I do feel a little lonely. I can’t help it when I see couples traveling together and having the time of their lives.
I cannot wait to travel more and see the world that I live in. I want to experience culture, religion, philosophies, and humanity. I want to see true love, happiness, people helping people. I would really love to do missionary work, preferably in Africa. In other words, I want to do as the Romans would do. I want adventure, thrills. I want to say that I have lived.

No comments:

Post a Comment