Sunday, September 25, 2011

August 18th, 2011-- Journal Entry

There are some people you meet in life and you would like for them to be in your life forever and always.  It’s not always the case. They either leave, die, or you just mispercieve how much they were actually your friend.
I had a friend, a good friend who slept with my boyfriend of 4 years. I was so humiliated. To this day I am humiliated but this time is for them. I always thought her and I would be friends but things in life sometimes change. I met many people from all over the world. But, as life would have it, they go back to their countries and you hardly hear from them.
I have friends who I have passed away and some who have drifted away because of busy lives, boyfriends, husbands, or kids. I think people come in to your life for a reason. You need to treat them like teachers. You need to listen to what they have to say because they will tell you something of value that you can later reflect on and possibly need.
Tonight I saw Ashley G., a girl I grew up with. I love her to pieces. Her parents were with her and I will see her again hopefully before I leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment