Monday, January 26, 2015

Full Swing In 2015

I haven't written a wrap up this year because I wanted to save it all for the new year. I'm so happy it's finally 2015 and 2014 is behind us. I have worked so hard in 2014 it seems the year just flew by. This year I've decided to take on a different approach...enjoy life and take it easy. This is hard for me since  I am such a life enthusiast and love adventure. Don't get me wrong, this year will be no different than the last 7 years I've been on this journey. I will keep traveling and keep writing about it. I have done a few trips that I still have yet to post but it will come.

2014 was a huge learning year for me. I have accomplished so much and wrapped up most of the endeavours I was working on. Now I feel as though it's time for my vacation. We will  be heading on another beautiful getaway soon, which I can't wait. I am holding bak from packing my bags too early!

I ended the year in 2014 with much excitement and anticipation for what 2015 has in store. It was a challenging year at times but I am so grateful I made it out with my sanity. It has thought me so much though, which is why I know I am stronger and much more patient. At my age now I know I have moved passed those "finding myself" years and I can visualize my path with a much clearer vision than before. I have gained some wisdom during my years of living all over the world. I understand what I stand for and the reasons for it. It's a great blessing to know how far I've come and how far I still have to go.

I started the year by relaxing at home instead of going out. I wanted to be at peace when the New Year's Ball dropped from the New York skyline. I have kept a low profile to gather my thoughts and keep them for myself. Finally, I stood up for all my conviction with a passionate heart.

Tomorrow is my birthday and since this year is "my year" I plan on making me happy. I got a beautiful spa gift from my thoughtful husband. I plan on pampering myself and spending the day with great people and good food. I will also make some more preparations for our vacation in order to be extra ready when the time comes.

This year I plan on making new memories with all the people I love. I plan on taking care of "me" and of course being my adventurous self as usual. Sometimes it needs to be about "you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment