Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Nobody to Love

"I know, you're tired of loving, of loving with nobody to love." ~Charlie Wilson
I love those lyrics from Charlie Wilson. It seems to speak volumes to me. Love has always been something that I didn't want to chase. I know there are many people out there that may have had a bad experience with love. Everybody goes through that and they all come out of it as a better individual that is more level headed. 

These words remind me how blessed I am today to have found the love of my life. I have had my fair share of broken relationships and bad decisions, but I would do it all over again to be where I am today. This sense of peace takes over your heart. I know I am where I am meant to be. 

You know you have found your soulmate when you feel so confident with yourself. You feel as though you are invincible and nothing can take away your happiness. That type of love is always worth waiting for. Don't discourage yourself...it will come. I promise.

To my love: I can't wait to be your wife and the mother of your kids. I love you so much. You're the love of my life. Ever thine, Ever Mine, Ever Ours...Je T'aime.

No comments:

Post a Comment