Monday, October 03, 2011

Unpredictable Moose Knuckle!

All I can say is that it's about time I wrote a blog about this amazing girl. I will cherish our friendship forever. Kalea!

I met Kalea on board the Navigator of the Seas. She is one person in my life that I really value our relationship. Kalea was there when everyone left, when I needed her, great listener when I needed to confide in her. She really understood me. We had countless adventures while working for Royal Caribbean.

She is such a funny character and made me laugh hysterically on several occasions such as my extra small caeser salad, my legendary fall with Antwan she missed, my second legendary fall with the Croatian Training Officer, our guy talks, our girl talks, our girl's night, our excursions, our parties, and so much more.

Kalea is an amazing soul who cares so much about people and values their relationships. She is always there when you need her. I can't say enough about her to do her justice. I just wanted her to know how much I appreciate her, the time I spent with her, and also that she has taught me so much about life, love, and all the above.

Moose Knuckle Doll!
Can't wait to see you in Canada!

No comments:

Post a Comment