Thursday, May 05, 2016

Summer Book List 2016

I've compiled a summer book list for 2016. Some are new books, while others are classics. I have been working on my own book as well as a new cookbook. I am in the writing and designing phase of the cookbook and still in the writing phase for the book. I am so busy with new projects and my new business. Don't worry though, I haven't forgotten about my blog. I have quite a few new stories lined up and I cannot wait to share with all of you. Until then, here are my recommendation for great summer reads:

1- A Night to Remember by Walter Lord

2- The Titanic Disaster Hearings: The Official Transcripts of the 1912 Senate Investigation by Tom Kuntz

3- Little House on the Prairie by Laura Ingalls Wilder

4- Diamonds at Dinner by Hilda Newman

5- The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger

6- The Chrysalids by John Wyndham

7- The Art of Social Media by Guy Kawasaki

8- Manuscript Found in Accra by Paulo Coelho

9- The Widow by Fiona Barton

10- Driven by Robert Herjavec

No comments:

Post a Comment