Sunday, November 15, 2015

Thank You

I want to say a big thank you to all who read my blog and take the time to write to me. I am so humbled and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I am so inspired by your messages and I have teared up a few times. I have people writing me from all over the world and it is such a blessing to do what I do and you all keep me going.

As you may or may not know, I love to travel and spread love. I also just had a baby so I am extremely busy being a new mom. I will do my best to keep writing some new material and deliver the goods. I also have two books in the works. I am hoping to finish them within a year. I love you all and keep reading. I love seeing my world map light up with readers from all over the world.

Bisou xo

miss rcg

No comments:

Post a Comment