Friday, April 06, 2012

Tex Fisher


"Ok, well I'd been doing it as a hobby for many years but its only recently I started it as a job, which at present is as a tourism visitor photographer in manchester. I don't really like people shooting, I've always preferred landscapes and cityscapes, which is my most of the time I don't get people in my shots, its fun trying to make huge cities look almost deserted. I'm inspired by capturing things nobody else bothers to do, you can have a million photos of the eifel tower, but I'd shoot one with say a snail on a wall being the main focus and the tower blurred in the background. There's nothing madly arty in what I do, I just take pictures I personally like the look of, you can tell stories and generate atmosphere with almost anything (except night blur, I hate that, buy a tripod!)" -Tex Fisher

www.facebook.com/texfisher

No comments:

Post a Comment