Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Operation Christmas Child -Samaritan's Purse

For all those who have been following me on facebook, I wrote about how this year, for Christmas, I have chosen to do the shoe boxes for underpriviledged children in Africa, South America, and new this year Haiti. I am about to box all that up and send it to Samaritan's Purse for their distribution. For more information on the matter please visit http://www.samaritanspurse.ca/Operation-Christmas-Child/default.aspx .
Thanks to all who have made up shoe boxes, donated, volunteered, or prayed.

If there is something that I have learned this year traveling is that we, as Canadians, are very blessed to have many of the things we have. The least we can do is help those who need it most.

Merry Christmas to those who celebrate. Have wonderful and safe holidays and may your new year bring you all your wishes and adventures you desire!

No comments:

Post a Comment