Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Animals Around the World


















I know everyone who reads this blog will enjoy these pictures. They are all taken by my friends and I of animals we saw on our voyages. I have many more to show, and I will put more up, but for the mean time we have turtles, dolphins, camels, monkeys, iguanas, birds, stingrays, sharks, jellyfish, manaties, and polar bears.

When we are aboard ships doing our contract, we don't have many opportunities to see animals other than on shore, or excursions. Seeing those animals in their habitats really makes you appreciate the beauty they bring to their environment. This brings light upon extinction on many of these mamals, animals, reptiles, and invertabrates shown above. We really wouldn't want to lose any of these wonderful species.

No comments:

Post a Comment