Friday, June 24, 2016

Early 2016 Fall Booklist

I've decided to read the Duck Commander family books and I wasn't disappointed. I am not a follower of the show, but their books surprised me and might surprise you as well. I've uploaded the Fall booklist early to get a head-start. I am probably going to find more amazing books to share with you all. I've included classics as well as new releases. I hope you all enjoy the early 2016 Fall booklist.


1- Happy, Happy, Happy by Phil Robertson

2- The Duck Commander Family by Willie & Korie Robertson

3- The Good, the Bad, and the Grace of God by Jep & Jessica Robertson

4- Good Call by Jase Robertson

5- The Sweet Life by Dulce Candy Ruiz

6- Orange is the New Black by Piper Kerman

7- American Wife by Tara Kyle

8- War & Peace Volume 1 by Leo Tolstoy

9- War & Peace Volume 2 by Leo Tolstoy

10- War and Peace Volume 3 by Leo Tolstoy

No comments:

Post a Comment